We allow a number of modes of payment so shoppers can opt for the options that suit them best. You can pay for your orders with any one of the following options:
1. Online Card Payment: You may pay for your orders with any Visa- branded bank card. Choose the “Pay with Visa” option, and you’d be redirected to Visa’s page to enter your details and effect payment. You’d be redirected back to alfie.design to check out when payment is effected.
2. Credit/Debit Card Payment Via Point Of Sale (P.O.S) Device: This option is available to shoppers who want to make card payments on delivery. Alfie Designs has P.O.S devices at all our pick-up points, so customers who pick their orders up may use this option to pay for their orders. Our dispatch team would also have a device handy for customers who wish to pay with the Visa cards, when orders are delivered.
3. Slyde Pay: You may also pay via your Slyde Pay electronic wallet. Select the “Slyde Pay” option and login to effect payment.
4. Bank Deposits: Deposit You may pay for an order by paying to Alfie Designs’s Stanbic Bank accounts. Simply choose that payment option and you’d be notified as soon as our account is credited. Note that delivery of your order is contingent upon confirmation from the bank that the account has been credited. Please have your order number on the deposit slip before turning it in. Find our account details below:
Bank Name: Stanbic Bank
Branch: Head Office
Account Name: Alfie designs Limited
Account Number: 0140003321401
5. Mobile Money: You can pay for your order using MTN Mobile Money (05544xxxx) or Tigo Cash (0576xxxxxx).